Enrollment for the 20/21 School Year
Summer Enrollment for Students NEW TO ENTERPRISE CITY SCHOOLS will begin on June 9th.
Until close of business on August 5th, you do not need an appointment to enroll. Parents may pick up or drop off enrollment packets from 8-3 on Monday - Friday.
Per our Covid-19 School Re-Entry Plan and the facilitating of new in-school procedures as well as Virtual Learning, we will not be taking any new enrollments without an appointment after August 5th.
In order to enroll for the 2020-21 school year, please be prepared to submit the following documents:
1. School records from previous school (at a minimum, the final report card showing promotion will be required)
2. Copy of Student Birth Certificate
3. Photo ID of at least one parent listed on birth certificate
4. Two Legal documents verifying Proof of Residency in Dauphin Jr High School residency zones: Lease or rental agreement, Mortgage Statement, Drivers license, Utility Bill, Tag Receipt, Tax Statement, etc......
5. Alabama Immunization form (out of state forms should be taken to Lyster Army Hospital or Coffee County Health Dept to be placed on the correct form PRIOR to coming to enroll)
6. Social Security number is requested for transcript tracking purposes but an ID # can be generated if choosing not to disclose this information
**If any of these items cannot be obtained, you must first speak to the School Counselor for additional guidelines on enrollment procedures**
Please call the School to speak directly to the Counselor: 334-347-1141 but be advised Counselors only work part time over the summer.
You may email the Counselor anytime : email@example.com
If enrolling an out of district student please visit www.enterpriseschools.net and make sure you have completed Non Resident Enrollment requirements with our Central Office PRIOR to arriving to a school to enroll. Tuition must be paid upon acceptance when enrolling at the assigned school.