Parents, Here are a couple of items to remember for arrival and dismissal.
1. Students should not arrive to school before 7:20 unless they are transported by a bus.
2. Those students that are car riders should be dropped off in the car line behind the gym on Radio Street, not in front of the school. The drive in front of the school is used ONLY for buses and day care vans to drop off students.
3. NEVER drop off students in any of the parking lots, unless you are parking at the brick Pinedale sign in front of the school and escorting them to the Pinedale staff member on bus duty.
1. There will be NO parent pickup like we have done in previous years. In other words, when you pick up your student you are to go through the car line behind the gym, which is Radio Street. Parents are NOT to walk up to the front of the school for dismissal.
2. Please do not park your car and have your student walk to your car. If they are car riders, please go through the car line behind the gym which is Radio Street.
3. At this time, the front driveway is ONLY for buses and daycare vans. Cars should NOT go through the front driveway to pick up students.
Dismissal during the first days of school can be frustrating for everyone. We thank you in advance for your patience and positive attitude as we work to provide the safest environment for your children.