Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
For the safety of our students, please follow these procedures:
- Students should not arrive at school prior to 7:20a.m. unless transported by a school bus.
- Students arriving to school in a car should ALWAYS be dropped off in the car line located behind the gym and enter the building through the gym door.
- NEVER drop off students in any of the parking lots, unless you are parking at the brick Pinedale sign in front of the school and escorting them to the Pinedale staff member on bus duty.
- Drive vehicles all the way up to the first cone when dropping off in the car line. This allows as many as 8 cars to drop off their children at the same time and clear out traffic sooner.
- Children should be prepared to exit the car in a timely and efficient manner.
- The driveway by the front office is for school buses and daycare vans ONLY.
- Students are counted tardy if they are not in their classrooms by 8:00a.m.
- ALL car riders will exit out the gym door.
- Car passes will be required daily. Have them visible in your car or in your hand.
- Please make arrangements for your child(ren) to be picked up by 3:20p.m.
- Students designated as WALKERS should walk off campus - not walking to their parent's car in the parking lot.
Dismissal during the first days of school can be frustrating for everyone. We thank you in advance for your patience and positive attitude as we work to provide the safest environment for your children.