You made it! You're a senior. This year will go by really fast. Please check this web page often for updates on important dates and information. This page is intended to be a one-stop shop for "ALL THINGS SENIOR."
May 27, 2021 - GRADUATION (more details TBA later)
check back often ! Scroll all the way through for important Senior info.
April 5, 2021
As graduation is fast approaching we wanted to let you know of an important pick-up date. On Thursday, April 8th during all lunches you will be able to pick up your Official Enterprise High School graduation announcements and diploma plaques. Please make sure to drop by the lobby on that day to pick up your order. If you haven’t ordered announcements it’s not too late to order!
Please note if you haven’t ordered your graduation fee or need to order more announcements this will be your last chance to order before the late fee is increased to $50.00. You can order in person on Thursday, or you can order directly from the website. www.pdagradsales.com
Please note- cap and gowns will be distributed on Tuesday, April 27th at a special senior meeting at 1:00 pm.
March 26, 2021
Special Delivery from Balfour on April 8, 2021... If you ordered Graduation Announcements and/or Diploma Plaques, they will be here to pick up during all lunch breaks in the main lobby. If you have not ordered your cap and gown, this will be the last time to order in person before the late fee increases to $50.
these important resources just for SENIORS
* important slide presentation for EVERY Senior - What comes AFTER senior year? Click HERE
* view info for several in-state colleges and even apply from the COLLEGES!!! Resource Page
* Virtual Wiregrass College Night recording watch HERE
* Scholarship search sites - resources to search for money for college - resource LIST HERE
* current scholarship links - complete scholarship list
* EVERY senior should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov. This is how you qualify for grants, loans - and is a prerequisite for some scholarship applications.
* is a military career in your future? Or, are you undecided and want to explore your options? Take the ASVAB. The ASVAB is given Wednesdays and Fridays in Daleville. You must register to test. Come see us in the CCC for registration details.
Choosing Senior Portraits: This year seniors will be choosing their portraits for the yearbook digitally. Recently you should have received several emails asking you to choose the senior portrait for the yearbook online. The deadline to make your selection is Friday, October 23rd. Choosing your portrait online works best on a desktop computer, not a mobile device. If you received the email, follow the link and instructions provided there. You can also select the portrait for the yearbook by following the instructions in your physical proof book and logging onto the proof site. Once online there will be a red button on the bottom left side. Click the red “Yearbook Selection” button and follow the prompts. One final email will be sent out tomorrow (10/22) with the directions. Please note that only traditional formal portraits with the blue gray background will be allowed to appear in the senior section of the yearbook. This instruction is also in the email. Call 334-347-6063 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls will be returned at the end of the day.
Senior Baby Photos: Baby pictures are a fun and FREE part of Senior yearbook! Bring a photo of you as a baby or toddler in a self addressed and stamped envelope to Mrs. Mock's room (257) by October 30th. Make sure your name is on the back of the photo. Please DO NOT EMAIL photos. Photos will be mailed back to you in the envelope provided by mid November. If you do not provide a self addressed and stamped envelope the photo will be returned at graduation.
Senior Quotes: Senior quotes are another fun and free part of senior year. A Google Form will be sent to your school email address on Friday, Oct 23rd to be completed by Friday, October 30th. Late submissions will not be accepted. NO submissions will be accepted by email or paper. The library is available for you to submit your quotes during lunch and before and after school. This is how you will be remembered by your classmates for the rest of your life. Make it a good quote. Quotes will be approved by EHS Administration before being printed in the yearbook. Quotes deemed inappropriate will not be printed.
Senior Ads: Purchasing a senior ad is a great way to commemorate your senior year and all the memories made throughout your school experience. Full, half and quarter page ads are available for purchase on a first come, first serve basis. Purchases can be made online at jostensyearbooks.com by November 1, 2020.
The FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will open October 1, 2020. Click here to create your FAFSA account USE THIS LINK. If you Google and click, you may be led to one of many fake FAFSA sites. Always be sure you are at studentaid.gov !
Click here to view current scholarships
Scholarships are listed on the EHS website https://www.enterpriseschools.net/ehs
- Click on the our school tab
- Click on College and Career
- Click Scholarships on the left
- additional sites to explore for scholarships HERE
Join the Class of 2021 Remind...
Text @4d3594 to 81010
Recommended Timetable for College-Bound Seniors
Fall of Senior Year:
- Join the EHS email list for scholarships: Go to the EHS website at https://www.enterpriseschools.net/Domain/8 Find the “Our School” tab across the top of the page and select College and Career. Read the information and email email@example.com; include student name and grade level and ask to be added. Be sure to write “add to scholarship list” in the subject line of the email. Join your class Remind. Visit the CCC to get the numbers.
- Make sure the College and Career Counselor knows your college preferences and your intended program of study.
- Apply for admission! Many universities have December 1 deadlines. Scholarships are offered only to students who are admitted. You MUST request a transcript from guidance when you apply. Official paper transcripts are $7, or you may request your transcript be sent to a college digitally for a $10 fee, via Need my transcript https://needmytranscript.com/enterprise-city-schools which is located on the website
- Create your FSA id prior to October 1. Go to: https://fsaid.ed.gov
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Some scholarships are offered only after a student has completed the FAFSA, and student loans (Pell Grants) require that you complete the FAFSA. Go to https://fafsa.ed.gov The FAFSA will open October 1.
- Update your resume; use when completing applications. Give to anyone writing a recommendation for you.
- Apply for all possible scholarships as soon as applications are available! Keep a copy of EVERYTHING!
- Repeat ACT and/or SAT in September and October, if necessary.
- Athletes, talk to coaches about registering for the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Attend EHS College Fair and EHS Scholarship Night for admissions, financial aid, & scholarship information.
- Practice/Hone interviewing skills.
- Check with the Admissions Office of schools to confirm that your applications are complete.