Phone: (334) 489-4700
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Special Education, Troy University at Troy, AL. Master's Degree in Counseling and Psychology, Troy University at Fort Walton Beach, FL. Master's degree Endorsement in School Counseling, Troy University at Dothan, AL.
Ms. Sherry Fitzpatrick
- Advise students and parents on high school programs and academic curriculum that will better prepare them for the college application and admissions process.
- Arrange dual enrollment opportunities that help prepare students for the rigor of postsecondary education and/or career.
- Plan and prepare students for college admissions tests, such as SAT, ACT, ACCUPLACER, etc.
- Inform students about postsecondary financing that can be used to support advanced education and training.
- Develop career portfolios, which include test and grade results, examples of student work, and resumes and cover letters to prospective employers.
- Arrange job shadowing, work placements, and community-based learning programs that allow students to directly experience workplace situations.
- Sponsor workshops, classes, focus groups, and special presentations that focus on job skills and personal development.