Applications are now available in the library or at the link to the left. Completed applications and the $22 dues are due by November 6, 2020. They may be turned in to Mrs. Scarbrough or Mrs. Senn in the library.
To view a slideshow with information about EHS Anchor Club 2020 click here.
The Enterprise High School Anchor Club is an organization that is committed to giving service in the school and in the community.
Anchor Club Objectives
- To develop initiative, leadership, and personal integrity.
- To build respect for the rights of others and practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To emphasize the importance of home and family.
- To serve the school and community.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
Members are encouraged to earn 10 service points each nine weeks. Points are earned by attending meetings, participating in Anchor Club projects, and volunteering in the community.
In the past service points were earned by participating in the following projects:
- helping with Banana Bingo at Enterprise Health & Rehabilitation
- helping with the Childhood Cancer Awareness Month Project
- supporting our Kleenex drive
- recycling newspapers or pop tabs
- baking cookies for teachers with birthdays that month
- attending business/information meetings
- participating in holiday craft activities with special needs classes
For 2020, our projects will look a little different. Our plan is to focus on our community heroes.
Dues are $22 for the school year and will be due with completed applications by November 6, 2020.
Would you like text or email updates about club actvities? Just text @ehsanchors to 81010 to receive text updates.
Sponsors are Ginger Scarbrough (email@example.com) and Michelle Senn (firstname.lastname@example.org). They may be contacted at 334-393-3035.