PLEASE READ THESE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW - TRY IT AT LEAST TWICE BEFORE YOU ASK ME. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO YOUR SCHOOL GMAIL ACCOUNT. Remember there are 89 of you and only 1 of me.
1. Log on to Clever as a student (LINK BELOW) and then Edgenuity Path Blazer (looks like a lantern..I posted a picture below). WITH YOUR SCHOOL GMAIL ACCT
2. Once in Path Blazer, click on the blue Odyssey tab, then Language Arts.
3. You will have to take a short diagnostic test first because we have not used this program this year.
4. Select the *6.9 Compare/Contrast forms of writing tile.
5. Take the pretest and then work on the remaining pathway. YOU MAY PASS THE PRETEST & TEST OUT THE ASSIGNMENT. If you PASS the PRETEST, this shows that you have mastered the standard/topic and are FINISHED WITH THAT STANDARD. If not, it will give you the REMAINING activities to work on to show mastery of this week's topic (This can be lengthy, so do your best on the pre-test). You do not have to complete this week's topic in one sitting. You should work 20 minutes a day in reading at least 4 days a week.